Friday 13 March 2009

red

My amaryllis is celebrating red nose day.
I have frogged and re-knitted the sleeves of the tiny baby vest. Now all it needs is a ribbon threaded through the eyelets around the neck. Will it be blue or pink??
Phew! thank goodness its Friday. And payday too. I have a horrible deadline at work in 2 weeks which is taking all my brain-power. Roll on the end of March.
I spend all day at work helping people, busting a gut and apologising if something is half an hour late. Today I asked someone at head office for a small bit of information. He didn't reply, just sent an email to a colleague complaining about me, and copied me in!!! Enough ranting, I'm going to get a glass of wine.

3 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

I hope you responded to his email with something witty that put him in his place!

Aunt Spicy said...

...and the baby vest is adorable!!!!

Nicole said...

The baby vest is lovely. If it were mine it would be blue :o)