Thursday 19 March 2009

yellow

Tiny daffodils brightening up my dining room window.
I have been planning holidays recently. First is a trip to visit a friend in Holland. I'm hoping the bulbfields will still be looking good in May but they will probably be over their best. After that, a long weekend climbing Snowdon and then maybe a week away in the sun in June. I have to fit in a trip to Sweden to visit my new niece or nephew in there somewhere. The last couple of months have been very long and it feels great to have a few things to look forward to. Its going to be busy.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Daffodils have a way of brightening up everything! I wish I were having a holiday sometime soon! Enjoy yours :o)

Aunt Spicy said...

Oh, I love all your beautiful flowers and can not wait to see pictures of all your upcoming adventures!